Why are we asking for your information?
- We require your personal data to enable us to comply with legal obligation.
- There are laws in place that tell us what information we can collect and keep.
- we will only hold this information for as long as required.
You hold the following right with regard to the personal data you provide us with:
- You have the right to access your personal data
- Right to rectification
- Right to have an inaccurate of incomplete personal data rectified
- Right to request a restriction of your personal data in situations where it is inaccurate, unlawful and no longer needed for the purpose of which it was originally collected or if a withdrawal of consent has been made.
Reviewed June 2019